Hello Loyal American Quilt Co. Fan!
We're happy to help, and we hope this article answers your question. If it doesn't, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right on it!
How to Prepare Your T-Shirts:
- Lay out your shirts in order of how you would like them on your Blanquilt™
- Use the provided numbered stickers to label your t-shirts to ensure they’re in the proper order on your Blanquilt™, with the top left shirt being #1, and bottom right shirt being the last number on your sticker sheet. Please make sure your stickers are in the center of your t-shirt graphic.
- If using both sides of a t-shirt on your Blanquilt™, place a sticker on the front and on the back.
- Neatly stack your shirts and place them in the shipping bag. We suggest starting with the last t-shirt, layering the rest on top, and folding the stack in half.
- Say a hero’s goodbye to your t-shirts as they leave on their journey of becoming a comfy Blanquilt™!
Watch the process on our Instructions Page. These instructions will also be included on a postcard in your ship-kit!
Thank you so much for exploring American Quilt Co.!
American Quilt Co. Customer Care